Summer Snacking

We have been so lucky lately, the weather in Toronto has been awesome! It truly feels like summer! I've already posted a picture of Lily eating a popsicle, so I thought that I would also post a picture of her eating some ice cream. This was taken a few weeks ago when I was working late and daddy and Lily were enjoying a treat together. We don't buy any baby food, or foods targeted to babies/toddlers (except for Arrowroot cookies!) but we did find these mini cones, which are perfect for little kids. Pint-sized treat!


Lily is a super cute little girl, however, I have to say that this is not her most flattering picture (Miss Piggy nose, haha) She will not like to read this one day, but if you can't laugh (in a nice way!) with (at!) your children, who can you laugh at. Je t'aime ma belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment