NaBloPoMo - November 2011 - Day 2

Oh boy - I am late for this blog post too, it's past 10pm!

Lily and Johnny left this morning with Mamie and are now in the hands of Grandma and Grandpa. I hope they are having fun! And that they are sleeping by now!

I've been reading about what "healthy and tasty" snacks the kids should be eating and frankly, I think that I am a bit disappointed in myself a bit. I mean, we eat about 80% healthy and 20% not so much and except for the occasional frozen pizza or fast food, we don't eat much processed foods in our house.

So, I think that the reason I am a little disappointed in myself is because of the lack of variety in healthy and tasty snacks that we offer the kids. On the lists I was looking at, I read: tofu, kale, lentils, homemade granola, fruits and vegetables we don't buy/eat etc.

I'll be sharing some of the things we eat on a weekly basis at home and then the lists I have been reading in the next couple of days.

Following that, I have decided that when the kids come home on Sunday (so far away... sniff sniff!) that the rest of my blogs will be about new healthy and tasty snacks the kids are eating.

You know, a baby feeding blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment