NaBloPoMo - November 2011

Hi everyone - I am back. And I have challenged myself to participate in the NaBloPoMo. I don't know much about it, but I do know that the challenge is held by BlogHer and the topic is: Blogging for the sake of blogging.

I can do that. I think. It's a short month. 30 days, I can handle this. Except that I have been thinking about it all day, since it is the first of the month and it's 9:30 and I am just now sitting down and writing my first blog entry. That's ok. I will do it earlier tomorrow and get my grove going for the rest of the 29 days.

It's been a busy night here. As you all know, I have an almost 3 year old, Lily, and a 13 month old, John aka Johnny, JJ or Jack Jack. They are AWESOME. My mom, their Mamie has been here for the last month staying with them during the day while I went back to work. It's been great.

And tomorrow morning, Mamie is taking Lily and John for a long weekend away. Gasp. We'll miss Lily like crazy, but she is going to play with her cousins and have a blast. She will be with her grandparents, her pepere, her aunt and uncle, her matantes and mononcles and her cousins. She won't miss us - well, she'll miss her daddy for sure.

However, Johnny is another story. I will miss Johnny, daddy will miss Johnny. And MY boobs will miss him! I have recently night weaned Johnny (another AWESOME Mamie help!!!!) and day weaned him because I have gone to work, BUT, at the moment, I am still nursing in the evenings and in the morning (sometimes) not nursing for more than 24-36 hours might be a bit difficult for him, but I think that the fact that he will be "away" from me will be best for him and a bit hard for me. Anyways.

My 2 kids are leaving daddy and I for 5 days. I'm sure we'll keep busy.

Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!

I'll have something interesting to blog about tomorrow, I'm just getting the hamster wheel going.

No comments:

Post a Comment